Joint Care Kit
1) Arthrohills 30 Soft gel capsules
2) Shallakihills 60 capsules
3) Guggulhills 60 tablets
Main ingredient in this kit are Arthrohills Formulation supported by Single herb Shallakihills + Single herb Guggulhills to give Complete, effective & speedy result in Joint Problems
1) Arthrohills 30 Soft gel capsules - Joint Care
- The selection of herbs in Arthrohills is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function.
- Nirgundi contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, resins and tannins. It has potent anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Methi has steroidal saponins help reduce inflammation and pain in joints.
- Sunthee(Dry ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
-Guggulsterone isolated from guggul has been identified as the bioactive constituent which helps to relieve pain and inflammation associated with joint disorders, arthritis and rheumatism.
-Helps in reducing inflammation and pain
- Support to restore joint mobility
- Helps in improving the strength of muscles and ligaments
- Helps in strengthening bones and joints
-Helps in improving joint flexibility
2) Shallakihills 60 capsules : Joint Care
Sanskrit name of Boswellia Serrata is Salai guggulu. It has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a safe support for healthy joint & muscle functions - Each Capsule contains 300 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) (6:1) (equivalent to 1800 mg of Shallaki resin). When assayed these Capsules contain Boswellic Acid NLT 65%.
- It has been used historically for joint support & management of pain in Arthritic conditions.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy joints & muscular functions
- Analgesic property helps in reducing symptoms associated with joint pains
3) Guggulhills 60 tablets : Healthy Weight & Cholesterol
Guggul is a very effective herb for maintaining healthy weight and cholesterol levels -Each tablet contains 500 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Guggul (Commiphora mukul) (6:1) (equivalent to 3000 mg of Guggul exudate). When assayed these Tablets contain Guggulsterone NLT 1%.
- The gum resins derived from the Guggul tree are known to possess anti-inflammatory activity. Besides, it also has strong anti-lipidemic property, which helps in the management of normal cholesterol levels.
- Anti-lipidemic activity prevents accumulation of fatty substances which helps in weight management
- Anti-inflammatory & analgesic property helps relieving joint pain
||Arthrohills (Nirgundee, Methi, Sunthee, Shallaki, Maharasnadi, Dashmooladi, Chopchinee, Shuddha Guggul, Shuddha Laksha, Asthishrunkhala, Cow Ghee) + Shallakihills (Shallaki extract) + Guggulhills (Shuddha Guggul)
|How To Use
||Take 2 Arthrohills soft capsules in the morning with water or milk. It should ideally be taken on empty stomach before meals. Take 1 each of Shallakihills capsule & Guggulhills tablet twice daily after meals. For better results it should be taken with war
|Country of Origin
|Days of Delivery
||Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.