TERMS & CONDITIONS
Greetings from Makemyorders.com (MMO ONLINE RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED),
The Terms and Policies applied on Makemyorders and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions. While retrieving to the Makemyorders website you agreed to the terms and the policies stated in Terms and policies, if you do not agree with these terms and policies then you shall not be using this website. The site is registered in the name of Makemyorders.com and all the rights are reserved under the CIN no. U74999DL2016PTC300614. Every buyer and seller are informed to regularly check the terms and policies to stay updated, our Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Policies of use at any time period. Changes can be done at any time without any prior information and changes will be done for the betterment of the site only. All the terms and policies stated on the site are only be taken into consideration prior to these terms and policies no other issues would be taken into deliberation. All the content used and live on the website belongs to the Makemyorders or their vendors.
There are some criteria that need to be considered before using the website like the user should be mentally fit, the user should not be a minor (Below the age group of 18 cannot access the website) the minor can only shop in the guidance of their parents or under the supervision of their guardians. We allow our users a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site for any time period. No editing or any posting is allowed by the third party. Mainly the contents and products shown on the website are being listed by the vendors, listing and showing the products live is for providing information about the products.
Eligibility to Use
- Use of website is available to only such users who can legally contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” for an example, minors, un-discharged insolvents and others, shall not be eligible to use the Website.
- Any minor to use Website for such online transaction is required to conduct through their guardians or parents.
- The website holds the right of terminate any membership and/ or deny to provide access of the website if it is brought the notice to the website or if it is discovered that the user(you) accessing or using the website under the age of 18 years.
- Accepting the terms and condition of the Website, the User declares and undertakes that he/she is above than 18 years and able to registering themselves into binding the contract and such usage be obliged to form a contract between the Users and Website and these Users to the extent allowed under the laws.
We know that you and your personal details or information is one of the most vital assets. Hence, we keep protection on Your Privacy as a very important principle and our duty.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/” Company” individually and collectively refer to MMO Online Retail Private Limited and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: - a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above-said user information to maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own website only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in the way for your use of such sites.
We share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
The following actions will be examined as misuse of the Website, and are therefore prohibited:
- Transference or sharing of technology harmful data such as virus, malicious software, trojan and etc.
- Posting and transferring content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, obscenity, pedophilia or any physical harm to any kind against any of group or induvial.
- Promoting illegal actions or activities or conduct that is abusive, threat ening, defamatory, libelous or obscene.
- Transmission of spam and junk mails or chain letters.
- Posting unrequested promotional or advertising content.
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- We herewith uphold no liability to any sort of harm and damage caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this Website.
Refund, Return & Exchange
Whatever products purchased by the customers can only be returned within 7days only, otherwise the products cannot be returned or any refund would be provided. The products shown on the website can slightly vary from the actual product. However, for some products, the sale is a final sale, and the merchant does not accept any return. Some healthcare products, customized products, products like undergarments, lingerie, swimsuits etc. and perishables including flowers, edible products cannot be returned due to health & hygiene reasons.
We will also not be able to accept the return if the product
- Is used/worn or altered
- Exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product
- Is returned without original packaging and accessories
- Serial Number has tampered.
We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product from the Site.
We collect, process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
We will use the information to provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. We might permit your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to the customer and in case of sellers, we may permit the address to the courier companies for the pickup of the orders. The phone number may be used for notifications regarding order status and announcements of latest deals and campaigns.
In case of return, Users will get store credits for the next purchase instead of the amount in rupees. Makemyorders does not transfer the same amount to any bank account of any customer. Return & Exchange should be initiated within the 7 days of the order delivery. The tags should be placed on the product, the products must be unused, unwashed and undamaged in the condition. The exchanging item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
If the User wants to return the product within the given returning time (7 days) from the delivery date and Makemyorders does not offer pickup of the items due to the reason of unavailability of pin code areas, then User will return the product using any courier service of his/her choice.
Note: Size exchange can be done on some products where the exchangeable option applicable on the product pages and the price can be varied according to the sizes. If the size which you want does not available on the Website so in this case, Makemyorders transfers store credit to the User account of the website or provide coupon codes for new purchases.
- We will arrange the reverse pick up from the customer end, please pack the product in the original packing form.
- The new product will be send to the customer which will take around 7 days from the day we have received the exchanged product.
- The payment of the product will depend upon the exchanged product price,
- If the price of the new product is more than original product price than the customer have to pay that extra amount via online or through cash on delivery (If the payment is done through cash on delivery process extra 45 rupees will be charged).
- If the price of the new product is less than the original product price then we will refund the remaining amount via making coupon of that amount. Only coupon will be provided to the customer and no cash back will be provided.
- Exchange products shall not be cancelled if the product is already being dispatched.
The website Makemyorders is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary which a) provides a platform to users(sellers) to sell, advertise, exhibit, offer on items for other users(buyers/customers) and b) a one stop shopping destination for users who accept the offers made by sellers on the website and to make payments for the purchased item and c) services to process the attraction of buyers and sellers to under commerce on the website d) such other services are ancillary thereto. The providing services are offered to the (users) through various options that may include issue of coupons, vouchers, store credits and sale that can be redeemed for various products.
Selling & Listing
As a registered seller, you ensure that all such products enlisted on the website are meant to be sold legally. Every seller must ensure that the listed products do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or any other proprietary rights or publicity’s right or privacy right of third parties. To list products on the website, includes description, pictures and graphics that Makemyorders allows for selling the item. Each and every listed product must be in the appropriate category on the platform and must be in stock for successful sale of the items. The given description of the products must not be misguided and misleading the customers and must be described according to the actual condition of the product. If the product found out in bad condition or does not match with actual description, then you agree to refund the same amount that you have received from the customers. You can’t list the single product in multiple numbers over various categories on the website. If it would find out, then Makemyorders is fully able to delete such multi-listing of the same products. Every sale on the website is involving an obligation on both User and Seller.
Makemyorders shall not be responsible, liable and obligated for any injury, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from-:
• the use or the lack of ability to use the Services or Products.
• uncertified access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data.
• infringement of the condition, presentation or warranties by the manufactures of the same products.
• any other matter related to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or any other way connected with the use or performance of the Service or Platform. Makemyorders does not hold any such responsibility.
Makemyorders shall have no liability for errors in quality, weight delivered unless the claim is made by consumers within 7 days after received the product.
These terms and matters are connected with the performance thereof shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of India. The courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter occurring from hereabouts.
Jurisdictional Issues/ Sale Only in India
Unless otherwise specified, the products enlisted on the Website are solely for the purpose of selling in India. This Company, Makemyorders shall under no context to be liable for use of the availability of Products for use in locations/countries other than India.
It is not necessary to accept cookies to visit our website. However, if you would like to place an order or add an item to your shopping basket, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies so you can use the shopping basket and checkout functions.
What are Cookies?
Cookies and flash cookies are small files that are saved on your data carrier which store specific information about your preferred settings and any other data that our system needs when interacting with your browser. There are two different kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted the moment you quit your browser; and temporary/permanent cookies, which are stored on your data carrier for a longer period of time or, in some cases, permanently. Cookies help us tailor our website to suit you and to reflect your tastes and your browsing habits. They also allow us to save any information you have entered so you don’t have to enter it all again the next time you visit.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please contact us by mail at email@example.com or MMO ONLINE RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED, S-1 2ND FLOOR GREEN PARK EXTENSION, OPP. CANARA BANK, NEW DELHI, INDIA, 110016.
Kindly ask any question or send comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) relating the site to at info@Makemyorders.com